Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Second day TEST

(@.@)

The worst day ever..
Today..
I can even estimate that i could fail these few subjects.
What should i do to improve.
Read?
I don't have mood.
I need mood.
Inspiration.
Support from friends.


What should i do?
Make a timetable what i wanna do for my days to come?
I cant do that its gonna take alot of time to do the timetable
I know it'll be a waste of time for me to make one.
So why waste time trying?


But i think its time for me to take up lessons
Do my revission.
STUDY
Still its all talk and no action taken.
I wish i could study.
But my brain is just so dead when i wanted to study.



Once again i write what i'm gonna do here.
I hope it helped me to release my tension,depression and the pressure pressing me down to the bottom.

No comments: