Monday, April 12, 2010

Examinations Starts Now

Guess what!?
The day that we all feared had been unleashed~!
It is as we all feared, Examinations, Finals!

For 2 months i've been in college, and for the readers' information, i'm currently in DBAD, INTI, sem 3.
As for Finals, i'm going to have Math, Economics, Accounts, Computer science, and last but not least LAW.
Anyway i had my Math Exam today, and it turned out to be okay. I managed to do all the questions except for that one question...ishk..
but it's okay i still can score without the marks for that question..
= )
Well, i went through with no problems at all. Now my greatest challenge might be accounts, Law and CSC. (x S)
I do hope i could pass all of the exams, if possible SCORE!
xD
SO it's studying time for me for these two whole weeks.
I'm gonna have my economics finals on this 15th and accounts on the 16th.
So guys WISH ME LUCK~ = D



-How i wish i could do the impossible?-
-It's time to look forward and move-

No comments: